Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
March 28, 2024, 07:33:24 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: zXenoNz, Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  My Condolences
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Condolences  (Read 1404 times)
loohan

View Profile
My Condolences
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear about the tragic accident that befell Miss Ooi. Yes, it was a very sad and undeserving end but life has to go on. Here, I wish to extend my condolences to her family, loved one and staff of the school. I'm very sure that everyone will miss her dearly though we may not show it on the outside, deep inside, we feel it too. This is because I believe everyone is born with a heart, and by heart I mean a good, kind heart. Ever heard of this quote- Children are innocent? That's what I believe cause their heart hasn't been tarnished with negative stuffs. Therefore, to Miss Ooi, know that you'll be in our hearts forever. If you don't believe, try looking up friendster(those who have). Bulletins are aplenty besides condolences messages in MSN and blogs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.