Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 20, 2024, 02:13:06 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  Franciscans (Moderator: zXenoNz)
| | |-+  Class of 2007
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Class of 2007  (Read 2245 times)
loohan

View Profile
Class of 2007
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:52:56 PM »

Hey, I see this forum is kinda dead so I'm just contributing to the space here. Anyway, I realise that this forum is actually quite well designed. All thanks to Lem. However, sad but true, it's dying, so all Franciscans out there please spare some time to contribute your thoughts here cause no forum is alive without it's readers and contributors. Back to class of 2007. I supposed when we say class of 2007, it means that we were in Form 5 in the year 2007. The greatest thing about this year? Us, of course- the students! We have Lem. Without him, there would not be this website, this forum, or me complaining here. However dead this forum may seem, it's actually very much better that other schools. CCS even came to us to learn! How many schools can achieve that? Next on the list, we have Bhavik! Head prefect, squash something, scouts' treasurer, etc. etc. Just look at his testimonials as Franciscan of The Year..too many... Well, there are many other individuals worth mentioning, in fact, all of them, from Kai Zong right up to Jeng Yit. Remarkable. And to our class teacher, Pn. Juliet, thanks for everything. Speaking about teachers, we have one of the best workforce in SFI. Too bad, in 2007, we had to see the retirement of many dedicated teachers and staffs. Other outstanding achievements of our class? W have the support of Equatorial hotel! Just look at the umpteen times this remarkable hotel has helped not just our class but our school too. We not only enjoy freebies like cakes and stuff from EQ on Teachers' Day, we received numerous donations as well. In addition, how many classes can have their farewell party with one whole ballroom to ourselves at a 5 star hotel? With buffet and a stage+decorations, not to mention only RM30 per person, this is definitely one farewell party to go down in history....but*sigh* our schooling days are over in SFI and all that's left are memories, sweet and bitter to take with us. Franciscans still schooling, may I suggest you make a mark in the books of history too- create some havoc to the teachers(ok, ok maybe not too much) or better yet, get your grades into our yearly school magazine!
*~fURy~*

View Profile
Re: Class of 2007
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »

too bad...that thing was not really a class of 2007 farewell..is just those from 5hijau n 5putih.
I din make it to the farewell..thanks to the last minute change by someone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.