Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 18, 2024, 09:23:46 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  Co-Curriculum (Moderator: zXenoNz)
| | |-+  Unifrom Body
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unifrom Body  (Read 3316 times)
Leon
Unifrom Body
« on: December 13, 2005, 03:15:46 PM »

By the way, anyone out there know which uniform body is the most interesting in our school? I did joined scout last year but I found that it is very tiring and I quited Sad I wanted to join one uniform body next year.... Anybody can give any advice Huh?

Thank you.
stevie

View Profile
Re: Unifrom Body
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 06:46:54 PM »

Hi Leon... I think almost all uniform body is tiring  Sad. You must choose the uniform body which interest you most because when you  Azn enjoy the activities, your tireness will turn to  Laugh excitement. As for me scouting is  tiring but fun because there will be various activities throughout the year. So, all I can say is, once a scout forever a scout... Never give up! Wink
Leon
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 12:10:09 PM »

Thanks stevie for your advice. I still can't decide which uniform bod to join... Grin but i think might continue in scout.
zigot14

Feel the wrath of da penguin!!! Muahahaha

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 01:05:15 AM »

i dont know much about other uniform bodies but I myself was a scout.

I will have to say that if you're looking for serious leadership training, scouts would be your best choice. At the beginning, it might be very tiring and "torturing". Probably when you're in form 1 - 3. That i would refer as the "training and following" stage. Later on, you'll proceed to the "leading" stage, where you'll get involve in the process of planning and running events like camps, combine meets or even campfires.

But then again, whether or not you get the chance to lead all depends on you formative years, meaning the "training and following" stage (form 1 - 3). If you're hardworking, responsible and can show your committee members that you're capable of leading and being persistent, then you'll flourish and oportunities will start pouring in.

I myself was very fortunated as I was given lots of opportunity to lead various events and people. And that had helped me alot. It had made me more mature and also gave me various leadership skills which will indeed come in handy during stressful times.

Also by joining scouts you'll be able to learn to be independent, aswell as various useful skills and knowledge. Just remember not to stop getting involve. Join every single camp available and try learning from your seniors when ever possible. It takes time but the fruit in the end is indeed sweet.

Lastly, remember that before you can lead, you must learn to be lead.

As for other uniform bodies, don't know much but you might want to consider entering the military band. By the end of form 5, at least you can play an instrument or 2 eh? No comment about the others though.

But have to say that whichever uni unit u choose to join, the most imporatnt thing is to get involve and stay active. Not to ponteng here and there  Roll Eyes

Called to serve with zeal and love inspired...
lasallian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 01:15:51 AM »

jz 2 add 2 wat penguin said, commitment is d keyword.. u can join scouts or band or any other uniform body, bt if u quit whenever u feel tired, u aint going nowhere.. so best is 2 choose smtg u like or would love 2 do.. if u like music, join d band.. opportunity 2 learn is practically endless.. n trains a great deal of teamwork.. seen their formations? maybe not...
shinchan89

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 07:54:14 PM »

yaya..... join the band.....i'm the in the band..... :-)
playing the saxophone.. i'm christopher if u know me......
well..... what they say is correct..... don always ponteng here n there......
must always stay active.... like me..... i join the band when i was in form 3.....
u must also divide your time.... although i join when i was form 3.... i got flying colours in my PMR result...
now i can play saxophone n clarinet......
must be hardworking anyway.......
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.