Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 26, 2024, 02:46:22 AM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  Archives
| |-+  Locker
| | |-+  Quiet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 4158 times)
Crapoccur

I am Neo

View Profile
Quiet
« on: December 23, 2005, 01:15:48 AM »

The first thing I noticed after I got my email verified after about a month is I'm so alone in this forum. Maybe you should publicise this place in the green and white?
Just a suggestion...

Anyway,well done with this website,it's mature without all sorts of moving objects and marquees around the screen.

I'll drop by from time to time  Wink

Webmaster
SFI Administrator

View Profile
Re: Quiet
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 07:17:49 PM »

Hi,

Well, I suppose it is true that this forum may be quiet but I think it will need some time to make this forum active Cool. Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to publicise it in the green and white if possible.

Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure.
Where your treasure is, there is your heart.
Where your heart is, there is your happiness.
Leon
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 12:17:02 PM »

HEY, this place is QUIET...real quiet.... it has been a few weeks since i last logged in....and there is still not many people here.....but i think it will improve... Huh
but i found that the colour is nice and i also found that not many schools have their own forum....some don't even have a nice and proper website.. so i am proud of it. Grin
johnny chong

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »

Hi,

This web forum  is nice but too much graphic and incur much processing power.

Anyway well done and hopefully it will grow and grow....

Regards
JC
Smiley Grin
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 08:35:04 PM »

Hi,
Nice forum you got there. But it's a sad thing that the numbers of member seems too little while there are so many Franciscans out there. Hope that most of them out there will join this forum. Azn

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Webmaster
SFI Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 04:37:02 PM »

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I agreed there are so many Franciscans out there but not many participate in this forum... actually, i found out the reason behind this. It's not that I didn't advertise, it's just that when I told other franciscans about this forum, they will....

FIRST : they will ignore me as though i am joking. Cry
SECOND : they will just condemn this forum.
THIRD : they do not know the school website url.
FOURTH : they don't even know what a forum is.
FIFTH : they said no time.
SIXTH: they said that this forum has few members.
SEVENTH : they said this forum won't last.
EIGHTH : not interested in the forum.

As a franciscan, I suppose it is not too much just to drop by here and post something or just check out new post. Anyway, hope this forum will grow...... Roll Eyes

Leon
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 07:51:29 PM »

Hm.......still quite quiet.......... until now still not many member....but now got more already...........more active i think....will drop by to  check out frequently.......

HOPE the next time i come....this forum has more members.
Franz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 10:34:14 AM »

yup, no doubt itz kinda quiet here...but guess wat...im the new guy in here now...ex-franciscan i shud say...n no doubt i gotta give credit 2 the webbie 4 a gr8 job done here...congrats dude.. Smiley
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 01:51:46 PM »

Haih...with few ppl here, its hard 4 me to enjoy bombing ppl...hiah...but nice forum, pls improve on info provision and keep inviting people..if they say:
"i think u r joking" , u reply : do i look like im joking?  Angry
"i dunno the school url" , u reply : u better do cause this is YOUR school after all n if u dun u r an ambarassment.
"i dun know wad a forum is", u reply : u dunno? u suck soo bad that i will teach u if u really want
"i have no time", u reply : den sleep quietly in the grave already.is it so hard to juz spend a few minuts in here?
"the forum has few members", u reply : it wouldnt be if every1 join in, starting from u.
"the forum wont last", u reply : nothing lasts forever, juz appreaciate them while they do
"im not interested in the forum" u reply : if u r not interested in your own school affairs, den juz quit, im sure sfi wun have any lost if u were gone
5H_(2005)_FOREVER****

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 12:54:43 PM »

SOOO BIG DEAL IF IT IS QUIET....WHATS THE PROBLEM YOU GUYS .You all got nothing to do...complain complain ne ...People see you all complain sure got no mood to write lah.Im writting here to just ask u sad bunch to stop posting all this naging and talk sumthing fun .The idiot who started this forum also never use brain.Cannot start other better and interesting topics.If you want to make it lively...call people lah ...dunn water your time complaining.That is why losers like you guys can never compare to 5Hijau....U guys make me sick
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 09:07:48 PM »

I guess the Admin/Webmaster should have a look at other forums first before creating a forum that will lead to boredom.....

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Webmaster
SFI Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »

...The idiot who started this forum also never use brain.Cannot start other better and interesting topics....
If this thread was started by an idiot, then why are you replying in this thread? Please mind your words when you’re posting.

....Im writting here to just ask u sad bunch to stop posting all this naging and talk sumthing fun....
Nobody ask you to post here to tell others to post things that are only fun.

To 5H_(2005)_FOREVER****
Can't you show good example to the juniors and not condemn them? We are all Franciscan and they are all just like your brother, can't you guide them rather than condemn them?

I hope I won't receive any complain about you anymore.

To those 5H who boast about their SPM result
We know that you achieved the best SPM result. Don't try to blow your own trumpet. Remember, intelligence is not everything. Attitude is also important. When you try to condemn the juniors for nothing, you are indirectly telling us that you do not have a good attitude.

I am not trying to say that you are bad, but please don't condemn others for nothing. This is a public web forum, so think before insulting others.

Please do not insult other members in the forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

This thread will be locked for now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 11:53:02 AM by Webmaster » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.