Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 26, 2024, 02:35:45 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: zXenoNz, Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  The coolest class in the world
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The coolest class in the world  (Read 13317 times)
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
Re: The coolest class in the world
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 05:42:07 PM »

That photo has been photo shoped duh......it's  a fake and i think u donnoe how to host your own picture is it until need to steal link from others....haiz...SFI image drop again.....

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
5H_(2005)_FOREVER****

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 10:35:21 PM »

......I guess this stupid monkey doesn't get what i mean when i say grow up..In actual fact ..i had no will to reply such a childish kid...but since you are an sfi student ..let an adult teach you some lessons ....I am seriously dissappointed by your idiotic reply.Do you have no shame posting such a mediocre online..Luckily this forum is not a place where people can access easily.If it were..they must be thinking that this website is a kindergarten website for one particular kindergarten..Come on lahh...post something that shows you are a mature guy..Do you know you bring shame to us SFI.I have to tell my university colligues that this monkey is not an sfi student so that they will have a better opinion on sfi..This is my last request to you lah metamonkey..stop being such a kid can ahh?Dun show such stupid pictures again please...you are just destroying the name of sfi..
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 11:07:31 AM »

no comment......

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
zigot14

Feel the wrath of da penguin!!! Muahahaha

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 12:27:20 AM »

Hello people,

After reading through all the posts in this topic, cant help but to feel ashamed and disgusted.

It's a shame really that you people  can actually debate about which class being the "best". Probably the best way to start is to ask ourselves' what's the definition of "best" itself. Having great chess players means best? Having the best teachers(again the definition of "best" being questioned)? And wat the heck, dragon year? monkey year? Good results? nahhh... not for me.... I might be wrong but aren't you guys concentrating a little too much on individuality instead of looking at the whole CLASS thing generally? But then again, it's rather impossible to determine which is the "best". Doubt it even exist because different people will tell you different things eh?

Right... before you 5 Hijau '05 people start flaming me, I will like to state that I myself is from 5 Hijau '05 okay? Actually had the privillege of leading the class if you know what i mean. I myself have to admit that 5H'05 is not that perfect afterall. If you have to know, the class' mindset is rather bad. Most 5H'05 people's mind is set on themselves. Kinda deep i know, but in short let's just say that the sellfish-ness and kiasuism is on the high. Just my humble observation though, no offence. Still alot of flaws here and there but I'll not get to it.

And for you 2H people, perhaps there's still a long way for you to go. Maybe the first step u might wanna take is to learn to respect other people. Other people as in not just your seniors or anything but also to your teachers and peers alike, or if u like towards everybody.

And please, do not even start talking about SFI's image, reputation, spirit, or watever it is. I don't see how this topic is ever gonna lead us to that.

Tats all for now.
Peace and bye.

Called to serve with zeal and love inspired...
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »

system self distruct* Huh

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
kdash

View Profile
chill out
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 10:49:33 PM »

hey yo , chill out 4 a second , time out , what in the world is going on ? it seems like u guys r totally off the road ..... u guys think that u r the best , u really made me laugh(haha , sorry , shock sendiri) anyway , stop all these crapping bullshit n just continue 2 do whatever the "F" u're doing , u know that a chinese idioms said," Yi San Ken You Yi San Kau" , if u don know what it means , i'll tell u guys , "no matter how big/strong/smart/etc , there will be others that is more bigger/stronger/smarter than u" n u can count on that  ...

at 1st , i don wanna get involved in this shit but the heat gets higher n higher(especially the dragon) so i have 2 cool it down .... u guys aren't ashamed of urself ? think about it , we're franciscans , we're a family , y must we start all these ? don u think u guys r imbecile ? i don mean 2 offend u guys but hey , no matter how smart or intelligent u guys(n us) 2 , at last we have 2 end up doing the same thing , W-O-R-K , get the picture ?

n by that time , that's where n when u guys PROVE 2 everyone that ur intelligence is worthy or not .....u can be a mob boss , drug lord , weapons&arms dealer , big time businessman , etc also doesn't matter ... as long as u guys need 2 know this , by earning big money , u'll get power n when u have power , u'll earn ppl's respect(depends on what u do lar) ......

n finally a bit of rap 4 u guys :
in this world that we come from , there r ppl who talk about it ,
n there r ppl who BE about it

HUSTLE
LOYALTY
RESPECT
Harima01

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 03:20:42 PM »

Hei kid ! Please grow up man. U think youare good then proove it . Break our 5H 2005 record . Da... If you can..  Grow man, grow............ don be baby that sucking thumb, ok?   Cool 
Good luck dude............. LOL
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »

So did you hear what Mr. Ong says about us this morning? We are the one that create a history in SPM in SFI!!

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
kdash

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »

Hey , looks like the so called "the coolest class in the world" just got screwed up by Mr Lim Boon Lye 2day due 2 some abnormal circumstances ..... what a lame shame but great fame 4 u guys ......wanna talk bout Mr Lim Boon Lye ? u better don cos he got us 2 support him , so don even think bout it ..... n one more thing , do smtg 2 get ur pride back 4 goodness sake .... otherwise , Mr ong is not gonna be happy if he just knew that 2H just got in2 smtg unexpected ....
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 07:17:30 PM »

well, it really is something that attracts the whole school attention after the senior's recess ended. (Really attract attention especially when all the Form 6 girls looking towards 2H) Smiley

Its a shame that the students just wont keep their mouth shut after Mr. Lim Boon Lye shouted at the class and it only stop when he threatens the class....Dont feel pity for u guys cause u guys never even respect the teacher who is outside ur class room and making a whole bunch of noise!!!!!!

You GUYS really give me the impression of MONKEYS & CHICKENS doing their monkeying and chirping.. Evil

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »

somehow, I don't see anything nice bragging about your own class...So what if you have the best chess player? So what if you have the best breakdancer....etc

I would find myself ashamed if I'm from your class cause this class is full of braggers, thus...IMHO, both are the lousiest classes, sorry if I offended you guys...
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2006, 09:03:11 PM »

thank you for that . Grin

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
zXenoNz
SFI Moderator

-[D]ōńt [M]źŠŠ [W]ļ†h-

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »

Er.. I Think the coolest "place" in the school is the school office.. haha..  Tongue Free Bumpz

-Zapperify-
Syashivaarma

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 02:20:46 PM »

I think 1H is allmose like your class,but don't have such cool student as yours.We do have good student,good teacher,and many more.To me I like my class because my class is cool,fun and execiting.i hope next year i will be in your class.
dahaka-pop

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 02:21:54 PM »

Hey all u guys from 2H rules lah!!!I'm from 2H and I know.So don't argue.5H 2005 is so last year.We at 2H is the hope of the school.If u reply,don't expect me to reply because i won't.But 2H can never be the coolest class in the world cauze THERE ARE NO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.