Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 25, 2024, 07:06:38 AM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  Debate Zone (Moderator: Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  prefects
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: prefects  (Read 10119 times)
metamonkey

View Profile
Re: prefects
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 09:41:56 PM »

AND RECENTLY I FOUND OUT THAT ALL THE JUNIOR COUNSELLORS COME FROM SFI PRIMARY, ARE'NT THEY ABIT UNFAIR? WHY ARE'NT ANY CHINESE SCHOOL BOYS BECOMING PREFECTS. ARE THEY CONSIDERED THE LOUSY OR LOWER CLASS OF PREFECTS?
  Cry Shocked
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:43:54 PM by metamonkey92 » Logged

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
zXenoNz

-[D]ôñt [M]ꊊ [W]ï†h-

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »

AND RECENTLY I FOUND OUT THAT ALL THE JUNIOR COUNSELLORS COME FROM SFI PRIMARY, ARE'NT THEY ABIT UNFAIR? WHY ARE'NT ANY CHINESE SCHOOL BOYS BECOMING PREFECTS. ARE THEY CONSIDERED THE LOUSY OR LOWER CLASS OF PREFECTS?
  Cry Shocked
Hey boy! You want blame, go blame themself for not applying to be PREFECT. Donkey!!

-Zapperify-
thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 01:54:16 AM »

prefect nice eh??? white shirt and white pants + necktie 24/7....sigh~
Neji-kun~~
SFI Moderator

Byakugan!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 08:45:02 PM »

all the junior prefect counsellors come from SFI primary? well prolly cos they are the outstanding ones with better behaviour than the rest.

im sorry i have to say this but from what i have observed, you can easily judge whether a student is from SFI primary or from a chinese school. to me, it is easy to judge. based on the part of speech, attitude wise and so on.

sad to be saying this, not many chinese school boys managed to impress me with their behaviour. so i wouldn't find it weird they dun get the counsellor posts. however, i am not having any prejudice against them as i will not let some rotten apples destroy the whole community of chinese educated students. i have, indeed, met and know a handful of chinese educated students whom i respect a lot for their behaviour and all. so it really depends.

maybe somehow, your batch seems to lack the 'handful of chinese educated students whom i respect a lot'. hahaha. no offence in whatever i said, just expressing my point of view and please, no flaming.

~~~
Erdë Kaizër
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 06:26:51 PM »

prefect nice eh??? white shirt and white pants + necktie 24/7....sigh~

They don't wear it for 24/7...haiz Wink

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »

crap, ehehehhehee
lasallian

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 01:03:28 AM »

1st thing's 1st.. how would u know d prefects r getting worse n worse? u're only in this sch for 2 yrs! gosh.. n if u're talking bad prefects, u haven't seen high sch prefects.. would u rather haf dem 4 prefects controlling d sch? i'd rather die! hope this opens ur mind.. don't b prejudice 2 those doing their duty.. they're human afterall.. n who r u 2 judge who is right n wrong, who is bad n who is gud? so jz live by it n like gluhen said, if there are rotten apples, report them.. u're doing d sch good..
zXenoNz

-[D]ôñt [M]ꊊ [W]ï†h-

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 06:07:39 PM »

Prefects sometime can be irritating for you when they "rampas" your correction pen or a.k.a "LIQUID PAPER", CD.. Handphones.. Electronic Devices and etc...

Think again..
Are you in the right??
The prefects are just doing their job.. Azn Cheesy

-Zapperify-
thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 02:13:17 AM »

I've been in school for 5 whole years......what is so nice about being a prefect.... Grin

I just didn't get the chance....sigh~  Sad
zXenoNz

-[D]ôñt [M]ꊊ [W]ï†h-

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 10:24:08 PM »

I've been in school for 5 whole years......what is so nice about being a prefect.... Grin

I just didn't get the chance....sigh~  Sad

For me.. prefects is just like a waste of time..

Pêàcê Laugh

-Zapperify-
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »

Do you think chinese school boys are stupid or you don't respect them.Trust me if you ask any teacher in this school,they will all agree that chinese school boys are more obedient.

cos they are the outstanding ones with better behaviour than the rest.

im sorry i have to say this but from what i have observed, you can easily judge whether a student is from SFI primary or from a chinese school. to me, it is easy to judge. based on the part of speech, attitude wise and so on.

, not many chinese school boys managed to impress me with their behaviour. so i wouldn't find it weird they dun get the counsellor posts.

I as a fair person think you have gone over the line.......and please stop the insults.
If you want war, will give you one! Angry
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 12:22:24 AM by Webmaster » Logged

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
sonny_fakurlife

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 03:42:56 PM »

[**@** Post deleted by Webmaster **@**]

Please mind your language. No vulgar words allowed. Police
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:54:40 PM by Webmaster » Logged
Neji-kun~~
SFI Moderator

Byakugan!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 05:40:39 PM »

oh really? i'll try asking some teachers then. and we'll see who gets the final laugh which would be me.

and meta monkey, are u blind or what? u forgot to quote the other sentences after that.

however, i am not having any prejudice against them as i will not let some rotten apples destroy the whole community of chinese educated students. i have, indeed, met and know a handful of chinese educated students whom i respect a lot for their behaviour and all. so it really depends.

dude, ur just trying to make ppl think im bad by taking out the good things I've said. please la, grow up la k. i did not insult anyone. i am expressing my point of view, if u cant take it, then i have to say you'll be having difficulties going through this thing we call 'life'.

btw, need u say 'If you want war, will give you one!' Huh
that just shows how immature your mindset is. so please, enough of this nonsense and just respect the prefects. it ain't easy being in their shoes.
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 09:09:18 PM »

Yo GuYs, chiLl OuT  !!

You all have been debating on prefects and I think that overall the prefects are just doing their duties. Some did it faithfully while others do not, so u can't condemn the whole prefectorial board just because of some "bad" prefects over there......

Metamonkey, prefects aren't that bad actually..... come and think of it. If the school is without prefects, first, Mr.Lee and Mr.Raj gonna work all alone to control the discipline of the students... Secondly, the discipline of the students will become from bad to worse as ' there are no "police" controlling the "criminals" '.....get what i mean??? Police

so..... if wanna debate....try and get some mature and useful points rather that the points that comes only from your sight of view........try to see it as a whole ( How prefects help our school and improve our school rather that how badly they did? ) Sad

Dont be too pessimistic..... Roll Eyes
zXenoNz

-[D]ôñt [M]ꊊ [W]ï†h-

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2006, 09:42:11 PM »

I don't give a damn about it.. Angry

-Zapperify-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.