Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 20, 2024, 04:22:42 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Anime
| | |-+  Ragnarok Animation
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Which Job You Like The Most?
Sniper
High Priest
High Wizard
Champion
Sin X
All Above

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Ragnarok Animation  (Read 19589 times)
wreozar

View Profile
Re: Ragnarok Animation
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »

I recommend u to bot...in 1 hour can lvl 20,30 ++ lo,so there is no point for ab... no wonder no priest buff u (no bot den dont waste time on ro)

sinx cant take down magic classes is very unpro...(grimtooth each hit is 2k~3k. juz spam it and magic classes jobs are down)-If ur sinx does not do dat dmg ...den pls dont play sin x...and when they cast sg and fd, u shud  run, cloack and ambush....

ppl play arrow shower nowdays as support in woe...agi cric is damn useless cause hit like ant bite

Gluhen said SBW as in sonic blow...not sbk...sbk type arent dat gud

sin x vs ws? sin x is a gaurantee win cause 1 hit and any ws is down(if u r slightly above average skilled sin x user)

IMO, bard and is the best....haha........

If sin x vs WS... NOT 100% sinx gonna win.... WS still have chances of winning the battle.... with high dex and agi, u can just simply use the area spell on yourself.... no sin can approach u...haha.....
P.S. I have tried this b4 against sin x.....

for bard..... a.k.a. time for world peace....haha..... nice songs and cool effect especially when using the combined skills with dancer....cool huh...

For botting.... I think ur statement "no bot den dont waste time on ro" is wrg... Not everyone in ro has the same "botting"-minded like u... It's stupid to think that way....
"Pay for the game and use botting to lvl up.... play only when lvl is high...." that's a waste of time.. Ppl play ro to feel the fun of training and leveling... not just to become a high lvl character and go pvp bully those of low lvl...... except u're a...... saddistic type of ppl Huh enjoy bullying??
I am saying these because of ur that PARTICULAR SENTENCE... no other meaning... Tongue

P.S. I am talking about the original server..not pri. server.
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »

ahaha!! u slowly ya, lvling...im very sure it takes u at least 1 year or two to get to lvl 99 3rd job ^^ gud luk~~and to get good eq? i think u'll come acroos one or two only when ppl get like hundreds~not to mention u hab lesser time studying (/e5?

and ws vs sinx, u wan try vs a pro sin x? u got a noobie to own,so dun be overjoyed ^^ hahaha dun belieb  i can ask 1 sin x to battle ur so called ws

one more thing, do you hab a guild in ro in da 1st place? cause i think ur practically stuck at 2nd job ony *hahahaha*

Bullying noob? ahaha every one does dat *duh*~ u never did hab the chance to enter pvp cause of ur lvl right? *hahaha*

i know ppl hu has incantation samurai card, tgk card, pheeroni, kow, etc etc...these ppl r more pro cause they proove they r strong by fighting
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:07:14 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 07:55:37 PM »

What area skill do WS have? CART REVO?MAMO?CART TERMI? It will always miss on sinx and summore with high dex and agi, that WS can be down in no time just by using SBW+VS combo...and also, since when we are talking about private server? we are talking bout real server here.... And also, it is up to you wether you wan to bot or not cause if u are not botting, then pls go on and waste your precious time and credit in reachin lvl 99 and doin rebirth job again..

p/s : you are saying bard and dancer combo skill are nice and have cool effect....do you in the first place know how lag is ERO? enter for peace? you will be instantly kill for the irritating music and lag cause by the effect
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:00:37 PM by Gluhen » Logged

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »

ahaha!! u slowly ya, lvling...im very sure it takes u at least 1 year or two to get to lvl 99 3rd job ^^ gud luk~~and to get good eq? i think u'll come acroos one or two only when ppl get like hundreds~not to mention u hab lesser time studying (/e5?

and ws vs sinx, u wan try vs a pro sin x? u got a noobie to own,so dun be overjoyed ^^ hahaha dun belieb  i can ask 1 sin x to battle ur so called ws

one more thing, do you hab a guild in ro in da 1st place? cause i think ur practically stuck at 2nd job ony *hahahaha*

Bullying noob? ahaha every one does dat *duh*~ u never did hab the chance to enter pvp cause of ur lvl right? *hahaha*

i know ppl to hab incantation samurai card, tgk card, pheeroni, kow, etc etc...these ppl r more pro cause they proove they r strong by fighting

hey, i think U ARE REALLY STUPID...... find a good spot to train la.... if u know how train... easily u can get to high lvl without botting..... just that u dont know how to train doesn't mean u need 1 year ++ to become 99 3rd job.... althought i dont have a 99 3rd job, but i have a 80++ 3rd job in just a few months.....
NO GOOD EQ?? u must be an extremely bad luck person.....haha

I am not overjoyed that i can beat sin... since it is not the best job in ro...

Since u're not me?? DOnt make stupid statementss : "one more thing, do you hab a guild in ro in da 1st place? cause i think ur practically stuck at 2nd job ony *hahahaha*"
Who say i nvr enter pvp?? another stupid statement u made.....( IMO, ur brain something wrg or brainless?)

well for the area skill stated by gluhen....why dont u check again?? and to remind u.. if a person is a WS... doesn't mean he 100% no area skill...There ARE SO MANY CARDS in ro which can give u area skills..

For the bard... DID I SAY GO TO PVP??? are u dumb?? go pvp to die is it?? i was saying that bard and dancer represent the time of enjoyment OBVIOUSLY NOT IN PVP.... anything....

Not talking bout priv. server? then good...

I did not say that we musn't bot....i just said that cursed sasuke statement is totally wrg... THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PLAYERS IN RO... how sure of u there are none of them reaching 99 3rd job without botting??
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

u seem to be avoiding the fact dat no one get to lvl 99 3rd job without lvling, if im wrong, come intro me a player hu plays by hand all the way *hahahah* if theres any ....not to mention Great lvling spots *wow*!!!i nv heard about great lvling spots for bots!! not players !! aahaha
i think ur the one here playing private ^^ since 98% ppl in there train use hand ^^

and dat u call a statement? cant u see im being sarcastic? e5 wanna try pvping a more pro sinx if ur dat gud?? area skill? like? magnum break? ahahahah!!! XD

u wrote a long joke, thanks!! this really make my day more happy ^^  (p/s tell me wad guild u r from and from which server, ill talk to your leader)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:41:12 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »

Do you know what he means in the first place about GOOD EQ? it means all EQ + 10 with slot. And do you think that if you found a good spot to train....do you have the chance to kill that monster and get the full exp unless been KS by a bot?

Somemore, I know there are area skill card..But if you are trying to use a MB against a SINX...you are just pushin him bhind without damaging the SINX and btw, saying that got area skill, do you in the first place have enough SP to cast it and doing HIGH DMG based on INT and what skill you want to cast? MAGNUM BREAK?? QUAGMIRE?? SG??  Dont tell me you are just trying to do normal atk with high speed? 1 SBW+VS and you are down... Also, the ultimate AREA SKILL card is of a MVP CARD.. Do you think that is easily obtain?  The chance to get the MVP card is only 0.02% so ar please slowly go kill until you get...

If you are making a bard or dancer as to represent the time of enjoyment...you are just wasting your character slot and credit only......BARD and DANCER are meant for PVP and GvG!!

I'm just talking based on my experience as an ex-RWC participant and PVP/GvG player
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:35:57 PM by Gluhen » Logged

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 09:08:05 PM »

u seem to be avoiding the fact dat no one get to lvl 99 3rd job without lvling, if im wrong, come intro me a player hu plays by hand all the way *hahahah* if theres any ....not to mention Great lvling spots *wow*!!!i nv heard about great lvling spots for bots!! not players !! aahaha
i think ur the one here playing private ^^ since 98% ppl in there train use hand ^^

and dat u call a statement? cant u see im being sarcastic? e5 wanna try pvping a more pro sinx if ur dat gud?? area skill? like? magnum break? ahahahah!!! XD

u wrote a long joke, thanks!! this really make my day more happy ^^  (p/s tell me wad guild u r from and from which server, ill talk to your leader)

EXCUSE ME ??!! Avoiding what ??!! i do not deny that it is hard to get 99 3rd job without botting............ i was just saying that if train smart enuff... u can overcome the DESIRE to use botting in RO..... "nv heard about great lvling spots for bots!! not players" did i say about any great lvling spots for bot??? Huh

ANOTHER STUPID STATEMENT...."i think ur the one here playing private ^^ since 98% ppl in there train use hand ^^" As usual.... u like to say something which is stupid.... OBVIOUSLY I AM "TALKING AND PLAYING" in the original RO.... do u think i come here talking crap bout priv. ser.? I don't play in priv. server. WASTING TIME.....

haha..... U wrote a short senseless statement.... and of cos i counter back with a LONG "JOKE".... wat server?? got 4........ and all with diff. class.

For the sinx vs WS... I didn't say that WS sure win.... I SAID THAT WS GOT CHANCES.....read properly LA...... I say not 100% sinx will win... AND i am saying that WS got chance based on my exp. well.... I think u dont have that exp (exp. of playing as a WS beating a sinx in pvp)? or wat?

hey, WS can easily make a strong eq...... unless u're not lucky enuff?? Huh

talking bout MVP card? are u that unlucky???

Talking bout bard and dancer....hm.... didn't i say playing RO is for enjoyment? not only for WAR??? play game to feel the fun...so i dont waste any credit having fun playing this game as a bard...

As I SAID b4.... I was saying bout the "botting" statement, y are the both of u going off topic??? the rest bout the bard and etc. etc. are my experience. I can't get the reason why the both of u are so eager to show off ur skills in RO?? do u think u are the only good players in RO?? THERE are billions of better playerrs out there....pls dont be so narrow minded... Wink
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 09:14:51 PM »

aahahah!! u still dont dare tell me wad guild u r from, wad ur char lvl r right? den u r A-V-O-I-D-I-N-G the topic

mine?
 last time: Priest 99 -ADEXCEL(amanzel ally) assistant leader
 now:H Priest 99 -EDC (1 of strongest guild in ero at da moment) ask ppl from renai sub divition about        galaxy angel

i dun hab other lvl 99 chars cause i preffer playing priest...full eq +9

ws vs sinx? im saying pro sinx vs pro ws, not u lowly skilld ppl play...at their best condtions, sinx ownes
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 09:19:06 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »

Well, excuse me...I'm not trying to show off with my RO skill but only telling you bout true facts in RO... Also, do u think I don have the experience playin WS? Just play CT only if you have enough zeny and willing to face the risk of being down with EDP or magic atk.

And you are saying
'if train smart enuff... u can overcome the DESIRE to use botting in RO..... "nv heard about great lvling spots for bots!! not players" did i say about any great lvling spots for bot???'

Do you know that how many people have given up? Most of them keep on asking for bots and now currently can say that most of the players that you find at monster maps are BOTS!! It also include in the town.

p/s you are saying tat cant get mvp card? are u that unlucky?....in the first place, DO YOU HAVE THE CARD and if u DO, then show us
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 09:22:22 PM by Gluhen » Logged

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
zXenoNz

-[D]ōńt [M]źŠŠ [W]ļ†h-

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2006, 09:35:16 PM »

please la.. like you'll have +10eq in real server like that.. we are talking general.. no +10eq ok?
and you mentioned " Sonic Blow " no Grim Tooth.. ok?

Yggdrasil seed / berry .. I'm talking general.. you think so many ppl got?

I recommend u to bot...in 1 hour can lvl 20,30 ++ lo,so there is no point for ab... no wonder no priest buff u (no bot den dont waste time on ro)

sinx cant take down magic classes is very unpro...(grimtooth each hit is 2k~3k. juz spam it and magic classes jobs are down)-If ur sinx does not do dat dmg ...den pls dont play sin x...and when they cast sg and fd, u shud  run, cloack and ambush....

ppl play arrow shower nowdays as support in woe...agi cric is damn useless cause hit like ant bite

Gluhen said SBW as in sonic blow...not sbk...sbk type arent dat gud

sin x vs ws? sin x is a gaurantee win cause 1 hit and any ws is down(if u r slightly above average skilled sin x user)

Sin X Vs Mage Class? Down? Talking nonsense.. in WOE say Bye La Donkey!

pls la pls.. boasting around with the HIGH LEVEL character you got doesnt mean that
you're a pro..

1st of all .. You got hpriest only.. YOU DON EVEN HAVE A SIN X.. OR A  WS.. WAN LAN C FOR WHAT?
Wat the hack is this?

2nd:You're dumb enough to say that PPL THAT HAVE MVP Cards Are Strong < -- STUPID STATEMENT

3rd: BOT? Not all ppl bot! My friend can train his Wizard from lv 1 Novice To Lv 8x Wizard.
That's what i call PRO..

4th : PVP? Pls la.. as if like ERO got many ppl go pvp everyday.. Means you this kind of ppl sure everyday play la

Sniper hit like ant bite?
Eh.. Critical hit like ant bite?
Why don u try it with 4 Mobster Card and i try to hit toward Sin X !
Dumb!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 06:59:49 PM by Webmaster » Logged

-Zapperify-
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 09:52:32 PM »

please la.. like you'll have +10eq in real server like that.. we are talking general.. no +10eq ok?
and you mentioned " Sonic Blow " no Grim Tooth.. ok?

Yggdrasil seed / berry .. I'm talking general.. you think so many ppl got?

It is possible to get +10 eq if you are willing to waste zeny....Some more Grim Tooth is part of SINX skill......there is nothing wrong in mentioning it

and by the way, are you so duh?........dont you know that you can bot for seed and berry?

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 09:53:38 PM »

"cursed sasuke and erde kaizer"...since the both of u replied at the same time.... I only reply one time.... ERDE KAIZER... I can't except u get the message..... I was talking to cursed sasuke bout the bot thingy.... CAN'T U SEE MY QUOTE?Huh? Huh Huh Huh

CURSED SASUKE,
too childish too describe u.... i didnt tell doesn't means i am avoiding..... as i said...too narrow-minded.... just that forgotten to say?k? Nobody is perfect....

Ex- Character
Iris 1 : High Priest (lvl 84), Sniper (lvl 60) both same guild HolyWar
Iris 2 : High Wizard (lvl 54) Yggdrassil
Thor : Whitesmith (lvl 74), Sinx (lvl 64) guildless
Odin : Paladin (lvl 30), Bard (lvl 60) guildless
P.S. these are the base lvl...

For now, I think many changes and and some servers have been merged..

talking bout sinx best cond? as if i never met any?

To Erdė Kaizėr,
pls read the correct post that was meant for u.......
Of cos i have the cards.... U think wat? i come here talking bout RO without knowing anything bout it? "THINK !!"
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 09:54:47 PM »

i got h.priest ony doesnt mean i didnt touch any sinx b4 2pid~~
i hab use friendz sin x to sapu pvp and i know sinx in my guild hu sapu ppl....armour +9 +10 but weapon is 100% +10...so hard ++ various jur meh? lvl 2 weapon ony e5 e5

GvG? ahahaha sinx hold buckler wif gtb inside to break emp u noob...duno den dun gif smart comments
wiz lvling till 80 use hand? hu aso can la...but h.wiz 99 leh? can mou?
and if ppl got mvp card r not strong den...they r weak? u can kill them?
im practically not playing anymore~ but renai de ppl still know me cause im still in da guild
and did u sincerely lvl up dat high using 100% hand in da 1st place?
h.wiz lvl 54 and pala lvl 30 base? u r soo faking it
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:05:48 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »

Sin X Vs Mage Class? Down? Talking nonsense.. in WOE say Bye La Donkey!

You never seen 1 before rite? SINX can just go into GRIMTOOTH range where sight cant detect it and use HIDING together with GT after EDP lar duh!!! In WOE also SINX won't die....just keep on eating berry only

pls la pls.. boasting around with the HIGH LEVEL character you got doesnt mean that
you're a pro..

1st of all .. You got hpriest only.. YOU DON EVEN HAVE A SIN X.. OR A  WS.. WAN LAN C FOR WHAT?
Wat the hack is this?

2nd:You're dumb enough to say that PPL THAT HAVE MVP Cards Are Strong < -- STUPID STATEMENT

3rd: BOT? Not all ppl bot! My friend can train his Wizard from lv 1 Novice To Lv 8x Wizard.
That's what i call PRO..

4th : PVP? Pls la.. as if like ERO got many ppl go pvp everyday.. Means you this kind of ppl sure everyday play la
2 dople is enough for 1 person to break 1 castle.....dont cha know that?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 07:04:40 PM by Webmaster » Logged

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 10:02:09 PM »

O wat? U think i lied to u??

Nth to be gained from lying since we dont know each other...... got mvp card doesn't means strong.... I agree.... Not all mvp cards are strong and who knows?? Obtain the cards from buying??
DONT BE TOO NARROW-MINDED....... having mvp cards doesn't mean they are strong...there are so many ways to obtain the cards
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.