Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
March 29, 2024, 04:04:41 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Anime
| | |-+  Ragnarok Animation
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Which Job You Like The Most?
Sniper
High Priest
High Wizard
Champion
Sin X
All Above

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Ragnarok Animation  (Read 19552 times)
wreozar

View Profile
Re: Ragnarok Animation
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2006, 09:08:33 PM »

hahaha...... just admit la u are not in h class..... dont make stupid statement... only know how to make stupid guess.... as i said... five 5 years in h without a miss, good memories....
check lots of times d? then U REALLY ARE A DUMB PERSON..... only know how to play RO is it? dunno how to read carefully....
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2006, 09:22:45 PM »

i did see that post bout u in H class but i'm thinking tat you dont fit to be in h since you are having so much typo in ur post..do u noe tat?

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2006, 09:54:25 PM »

if u r from h class, tell me r name pls.lets see if u r telling the truth or not
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2006, 09:58:12 PM »

dont think he will say it......also, he really did say tat paladin and summore base lvl 30 instead of job and tryin to say tat he say crusader

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »

i did see that post bout u in H class but i'm thinking tat you dont fit to be in h since you are having so much typo in ur post..do u noe tat?
haha...... no wonder u so stupid.... having some small typo doesn't mean that a person is not fit to be in h class... only ppl with brain problem will say like that. U DO NOT DESERVE to JUDGE whether I am FIT to be in h class or not.... Being in h class doesn't mean U MUST BE PERFECT, if u are having 100% intelligent but 0% in attitude....then a person don't even deserve to be in M class.

if u r from h class, tell me r name pls.lets see if u r telling the truth or not
Tell my name? DUMB AR U??? first thing first, don't ask me to tell my name, if somebody ask for ur name, will u tell them? In my case, I WONT. not that dumb yet. haha..... see me telling truth or not? NEED NOT U TO SEE... who are u? my grandfather? my dad? or my brother? u are nobody to me? don't act as if u are one.....haha... I dont need u to see whether I am telling the truth or vice-versa...

dont think he will say it......also, he really did say tat paladin and summore base lvl 30 instead of job and tryin to say tat he say crusader
As i said, no one will tell out their real name in this forum........ dont be so dumb la.... Use ur brain and think......

"also, he really did say tat paladin and summore base lvl 30 instead of job and tryin to say tat he say crusader" DID U REALLY CHECK??? i even proved to u that i am saying about the crusader..... are u having eye-sight problem?
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2006, 09:31:08 PM »

i can see the 1 wif lower intelect here is u...seing how much u lie, talk crap, and even hab very "good" manners...dun act smart seing u come from the lower classes aso pls
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2006, 09:33:03 PM »

well, just let him be a noob......Don't need to care bout him.......There is no use teaching them about real skill and true facts in RO... Wink

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »

i can see the 1 wif lower intelect here is u...seing how much u lie, talk crap, and even hab very "good" manners...dun act smart seing u come from the lower classes aso pls
hahaha..... U said i tell lies? PROVE ME WRONG !! I want to post wat is my business la...why u bother so much whether I am from wat class, have mvp cards, whether I bluff la, my name la, etc. etc.... U are just like wat they call in cantonese, "sam ku lok po"...so busy body (kepo).......

BY THE WAY, IF U SAID I LIED, PROVE ME WRONG !! don't simply accuse others, haven't u learn any manners since std. 1?

talk crap? AHA ! IT SEEMS THAT U ARE FOLLOWING THESE "CRAPS" VERY WELL !! u have been replying to craps.... means u also crapping here la (ur post also contains a lot of craps) .... BODOH... tak guna akal pun....

FROM LOWER CLASS??? PROVE IT !! if not, then dont simply say i from lower class.....

well, just let him be a noob......Don't need to care bout him.......There is no use teaching them about real skill and true facts in RO... Wink
haha...noob? U ARE THE REAL NOOB !! only depend on botting...where to bot best la...who to bot on la....train using hand on till 3rd job 99 only considered PRO........

MY FIRST REAL TOPIC WAS ABOUT BOTTING AND THE BOTH OF U REALLY DEFENDED THAT STATEMENT VERY WELL..... but it seems that the both of u have been going out of the topic recently....... so....? wat u wanna say this time?

"There is no use teaching them about real skill and true facts in RO".... lame.... think u're so great? they are other ppl better than u a thousand times....... i can bet i know more than u in certain field of RO.

O yes, All u can say is just the word "noob"... dont u have anything better to say? U dont even know my skill in RO and u kept calling noob..... dont even know how to analyse......

REMEMBER, PROVE IT IN UR OWN WAYS IF U SAID I AM TELLING LIES.... IF NOT, U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY I AM TELLING LIES.
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »

hmm......then wat is RO's ultimate MVP?

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2006, 09:24:50 PM »

Ultimate mvp is the character building stat specially for MVP.... If u are talking about the ultimate monster MVP, I don't believe there is any cos ALL the MVP got pros and cons....
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2006, 11:43:51 AM »

well, i'm reffering to MVP monster abd there is one in the game

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
zXenoNz

-[D]ōńt [M]źŠŠ [W]ļ†h-

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »

I really don't understand you in this part. You said "Don't Need to care bout him" , then u should stop posting ma.. and BTW.. tis post is for disscussion, not arguing about your grandfather's or grandmother's story. If this thing keep happen here , why don't you have a debate in the school hall and ask Gameflier to send some GM to be the judge?

I realised that you guys do not have manner for each other, if you're a "H" class student , that doesn't mean that you're smart. Like what my teacher told me " too smart for ppl " , incase you donno that,it means too clever for ppl to understand you or vice versa.

"H" class student can mean 100% intelligent and 0% attitute
"H" class student can also mean 50% intelligent and 50% attitute

You can ask any teacher .. they'll agree with me.. < Now that's the facts >

So :

Stop talking grandmother's or grandfather's story!~
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:16:50 PM by zXenoNz » Logged

-Zapperify-
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2006, 10:37:57 PM »

I agree with u in most of the parts. BUT..... there is something which i would like to express my opinion. For the part "no manners", I show no mercy because I found out the two of them do not show respect to others. In this case, I dont show respect to those who don't respect others.
We were happily talking away when these two guys come and try to show off their skills....... for that, I was just replying to his "botting" part and they gone way too far....

For the h class thingy..... I have no opinion cos that's ur point of view, i can see that u have ur point there.....
X-DRAGONz

X-DRAGONz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2006, 01:38:31 PM »

=P
=P
=D Cry Cryhow 2 dwnload

~itchy eye~

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2006, 02:27:52 PM »

Shocked is ragnarok something like mapple story...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.