Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
March 29, 2024, 01:02:02 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: zXenoNz, Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  what will dataran pahlawan do to sfi?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: what will dataran pahlawan do to sfi?  (Read 4210 times)
metamonkey

View Profile
what will dataran pahlawan do to sfi?
« on: August 15, 2006, 02:40:50 PM »

what will dataran pahlawan do to sfi? will it give a good or bad effect to yhe franciscans.just saw a banner that a new mc donald's is opening there soon.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 02:44:31 PM by metamonkey92 » Logged

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
Re: what will dataran pahlawan do to sfi?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »

I don't think you need to worry bout that cause when they complete the project, I dont think you will have time anymore since you are goin to study like mad for your exam..... Undecided

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 07:48:49 PM »

metamonkey, u dont have to worry bout it... there are countless of good and bad effects for franciscan....need not u to worry bout it.... NOT SAY u can stop the project even if it has more disadvantages....
Zeta

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 12:22:55 AM »

Shouldn't have any noticeable impact for the franciscan but will surely increase the traffic around the area.
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 04:38:54 PM »

if traffic jam do occurs in front of our school bcause of the newly build complex, there should be traffic policeman at there controlling the traffic....But either way....I dont think that they will open the road to others except to parents and bus drivers since it will cause a big heavy jam in a small road..

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 03:09:42 PM »

may bankrupt like plaza melaka.(senyum super)

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 04:44:16 PM »

I don't think they will go bankrupt....This is a government project and it's supported by them

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
john toner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 07:20:28 AM »

I am thinking that "dataran pahlawan" Huh?? is in the redevelopment of the PADANG opposite SFI. If I am right!!!!!. I played in the game crumbs & crusts as a cub while at SFI on this Padang.

The whole redevelopment is a national disgrace. How dare the Government allow such sacred national ground, the site of the official declaration of Independance to be destroyed in such a manner.

It's akin to the destruction of the the P/Settlements water front.
All Malaysians (Malay, Chinese, Indian etc.,) should lobby the powers to be, to protect their heritage.

Remember one of the main attractions of Malaysia internationally is it's relative inter-racial harmony, and cultural diversity.

Best regards to all at SFI.
John Toner
Class 1956
Crapoccur

I am Neo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

In my opinion, the traffic condition outside SFI is bad enough during dismissal times. I know what I'm talking about because I had to go pick my brother up after school. Parents have to stop as close as possible to the gate because their children can't walk an extra feet. Not double park but triple park. Traffic is stagnant. That's how bad as it is. With the opening of Dataran pahlawan, I reckon the traffic flow has got to change to one way, just to ease the stagnation.

As for what it will do to SFI, I'd say it does nothing. Just another place for students to hang out and maybe for parents to get some air-cond while waiting for their kids.(There are some famous brands coming too,thats good for everyone).

The field will still be there only that it is going to be on the rooftop, they claim.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.