Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
March 29, 2024, 02:50:45 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: zXenoNz, Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  SFI Robotics Team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SFI Robotics Team  (Read 3089 times)
john toner

View Profile
SFI Robotics Team
« on: August 18, 2006, 05:43:37 PM »

To the Robotics Team

Dear Guys,

What is the latest news regarding the competeition you have, or are about to enter.

Regards,

John Toner
(Class of 56)
zXenoNz
SFI Moderator

-[D]ôñt [M]ꊊ [W]ï†h-

View Profile
Re: SFI Robotics Team
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »

To The Robotics Team,

Good Luck!
I heard that SMK Yok Bin got a strong team.. they already ready!!
Hope you guys will win!!

Regards,

XenoN..^^

-Zapperify-
loohan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 01:30:57 PM »

Hi, John Toner!
      I assume you are the Australian guy that visited us the other day..(though I think the other day meant a few months ago Grin...) I'd never actually expect to hear from you through this forum. By the way, in case you haven't already guessed, I'm the guy who 'briefed' you and your family on our robot competition. Anyway, for amateurs and first timers like us, entering this competition is quite intimidating to us. However, I guess our robot managed to grab a place in the top 10 spot though not mentioned considering it managed to cover most of the track. But still, the experience gained is invaluable. And I'm still hoping together with my team mates that we will get a better result next year. Anyway, I hope to keep in touch with you and your family. Somehow, its nice to know some who is so far away yet actually so close to each other thanks to our Alma Mater. By the way, my name is Loo Han. My team mates are: Jude(the rather plump one) and Manoj(the rather black one). Keep in touch with them and me whenever possible. Just use my e-mail address : loohan@gmail.com for normal messaging, msn messenger and friendster. - AGE QUOD AGIS -
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 01:33:04 PM by loohan » Logged
loohan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 12:27:16 AM »

Congratulations to the new generation of robotics team that has really brought up the name of our school! Congratulations!! Keep up the steam and don't forget to pass down your knowledge to the younger generations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.