Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
May 19, 2024, 04:28:06 AM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

on: September 28, 2006, 02:55:36 PM 
Started by *~fURy~* - Last post by *~fURy~*

We called Mahkota Parade as MP.
So what would u pronounce Dataran Pahlawan as in short??
Please Vote!!!!!

on: September 28, 2006, 02:52:24 PM 
Started by loohan - Last post by Iori888
SUE..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

on: September 28, 2006, 02:45:15 PM 
Started by Webmaster - Last post by *~fURy~*
Hi itz me again!!!
haha all u do is just keep on suing n suing n suing but do u realli noe we as consumers have rights too...
So wat do you mean by responsible consumer?

A responsible consumer is a consumer who is aware of his/her rights as a consumer, and acts judiciously (wisely) and with full responsibility.

on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:48 PM 
Started by aang - Last post by aang
Day in day out
they say they want to go to mp
i wonder why
what do they actually want?
why so often?

on: September 28, 2006, 02:27:52 PM 
Started by zXenoNz - Last post by ~itchy eye~
 Shocked is ragnarok something like mapple story...

on: September 28, 2006, 02:18:14 PM 
Started by loohan - Last post by Scrabble Geek
 First I will report this incident to the government. Next I am going to employ the best lawyer in the country. I am going to make sure my lawyer sue that guy until he/she beg me to let him/her go. I will let him go all right, PROVIDED he promised to repent and pay for all my compensation.

on: September 28, 2006, 02:11:40 PM 
Started by Webmaster - Last post by Scrabble Geek
In this modern era, consumerism had been a common word among mankind. As technology progresses and flourish, man now himself must equip himself with knowledge regarding consumerism. Indeed there some imbecille being had been operating and conning uneducated people. Nevertheless, consumerism can protect us from being conned for sure. Consumerism means the knowledge of one can use to defend himself from being tricked as well as being conservative and preservative in spending their money. For the benefits of mankind, we must equip ourself with the knowledge of consumerism.

on: September 28, 2006, 02:03:09 PM 
Started by loohan - Last post by aang
sue!!!!!!!sue!!!!!!!!sue!!!!!!!we have our rights, you knowwell, that's after i heard from the 2 periods of Pn. Juliet's Moral lessonsue!!!!!!sue!!!!!

on: September 28, 2006, 01:58:39 PM 
Started by Webmaster - Last post by kyo777

–noun 1. a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc. 
2. the concept that an ever-expanding consumption of goods is advantageous to the economy. 
3. the fact or practice of an increasing consumption of goods: a critic of American consumerism. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

n.
The movement seeking to protect and inform consumers by requiring such practices as honest packaging and advertising, product guarantees, and improved safety standards.
The theory that a progressively greater consumption of goods is economically beneficial.
Attachment to materialistic values or possessions: deplored the rampant consumerism of contemporary society.

con·sumer·ist n.
con·sumer·istic adj.

n 1: the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically beneficial 2: a movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers

WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Cheesy haha... I actually copied from dictionary...

on: September 28, 2006, 01:54:31 PM 
Started by Webmaster - Last post by aang
basically, i think so too....
you sell, i buy
that's about it

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.