Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 29, 2024, 02:52:36 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Anime
| | |-+  Ragnarok Animation
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Which Job You Like The Most?
Sniper
High Priest
High Wizard
Champion
Sin X
All Above

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Ragnarok Animation  (Read 19629 times)
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
Re: Ragnarok Animation
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 10:05:19 PM »

Sniper hit like ant bite?
Eh.. Critical hit like ant bite?
Why don u try it with 4 Mobster Card and i try to hit toward Sin X !
Dumb!

Are you sure? ....Don't you know what is BACK SLIDING >> CLOAKING >> SB?

Odin : Paladin (lvl 30), Bard (lvl 60) guildless
P.S. these are the base lvl...

To Erdė Kaizėr,
pls read the correct post that was meant for u.......
Of cos i have the cards.... U think wat? i come here talking bout RO without knowing anything bout it? "THINK !!"

Excuse me, are you trying to con me by saying lvl 30 can get a PALADIN? And if you have the card..are you willing to show it?

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 10:09:14 PM »

i can see someone here is obviously faking it... he seems to be loosing the arguement so he call his girl friend and put some fake documents wif still no real proofs

* we r talking bout how hard hunting card is,and the effect is so gay to make any noob hard to kill...
 y does buying even come in?

CURSED SASUKE,
too childish too describe u.... i didnt tell doesn't means i am avoiding..... as i said...too narrow-minded.... just that forgotten to say?k? Nobody is perfect....
<<<<<<(forgotten? 2~3 times i asked)

Ex- Character
Iris 1 : High Priest (lvl 84), Sniper (lvl 60) both same guild HolyWar
Iris 2 : High Wizard (lvl 54) Yggdrassil
  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(fake/noob h.wiz)
Thor : Whitesmith (lvl 74), Sinx (lvl 64) guildless
Odin : Paladin (lvl 30), Bard (lvl 60) guildless  P.S. these are the base lvl...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(fake paladin)

*all noob guild /e10 /e10 *

or now, I think many changes and and some servers have been merged..
<<<<(duh, it has merge for quite some time now)

talking bout sinx best cond? as if i never met any?
<<<<(wanna meet??i know owners of such sinx)

To Erdė Kaizėr,
Of cos i have the cards.... U think wat? i come here talking bout RO without knowing anything bout it? "THINK !!"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(show lo, i dun mind buying daily card but if u lie, den prepare to pay me back dat daily)

i suggest u stop making a fool of urself and discuss wif me in private(add me msn)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 07:08:30 PM by Webmaster » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »

Ex- Character

One more thing...only noob people will try to change to their 2nd job at job lvl 40!!! It is a waste of skills points and some more, to change to 2nd job, the minimum base level is lvl 49 and above depending on situations. NOT LVL 30!!!!!

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
zXenoNz

-[D]ōńt [M]źŠŠ [W]ļ†h-

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 05:02:02 PM »

please la.. like you'll have +10eq in real server like that.. we are talking general.. no +10eq ok?
and you mentioned " Sonic Blow " no Grim Tooth.. ok?

Yggdrasil seed / berry .. I'm talking general.. you think so many ppl got?

It is possible to get +10 eq if you are willing to waste zeny....Some more Grim Tooth is part of SINX skill......there is nothing wrong in mentioning it

and by the way, are you so duh?........dont you know that you can bot for seed and berry?
Eh pls la.. I'm Talking about using your own hand to play! Not BOT? DUMB!!

-Zapperify-
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 05:05:13 PM »

hmm....I think you are the DUMB 1.......do u mention bot in that post? I'm replying to that POST!!!!!

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
zXenoNz

-[D]ōńt [M]źŠŠ [W]ļ†h-

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 05:59:20 PM »

pls la pls.. boasting around with the HIGH LEVEL character you got doesnt mean that
you're a pro..

1st of all .. You got hpriest only.. YOU DON EVEN HAVE A SIN X.. OR A  WS.. WAN LAN C FOR WHAT?
Wat the hack is this?

2nd:You're dumb enough to say that PPL THAT HAVE MVP Cards Are Strong < -- STUPID STATEMENT

3rd: BOT? Not all ppl bot! My friend can train his Wizard from lv 1 Novice To Lv 8x Wizard.
That's what i call PRO..

4th : PVP? Pls la.. as if like ERO got many ppl go pvp everyday.. Means you this kind of ppl sure everyday play la
2 dople is enough for 1 person to break 1 castle.....dont cha know that?
Pls La.. What the Hell u are talking about? I'm saying what.. and u'r saying out of the topic BOY!

-Zapperify-
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 08:15:28 PM »

Sniper hit like ant bite?
Eh.. Critical hit like ant bite?
Why don u try it with 4 Mobster Card and i try to hit toward Sin X !
Dumb!

Are you sure? ....Don't you know what is BACK SLIDING >> CLOAKING >> SB?

P.S. these are the base lvl...

To Erdė Kaizėr,

Excuse me, are you trying to con me by saying lvl 30 can get a PALADIN? And if you have the card..are you willing to show it?

can't u see it obviously is a typo?? are u that dumb?? Show the card? dont be crazy... want me to reload my account just to show u??

i can see someone here is obviously faking it... he seems to be loosing the arguement so he call his girl friend and put some fake documents wif still no real proofs

* we r talking bout how hard hunting card is,and the effect is so gay to make any noob hard to kill...
 y does buying even come in?
losing the argument?? look who's talking.. first, now the argument is 2 on 1... do u think it is fair? "his girl friend"? dont come here and day dream girl friend...

faking it? come to ur sense man... nth is impossible... i have played for 2 years ++..... that achievement is normal.

P.S. i dont know who this xenon is and i am telling this so that u'll wont misjudging the both of us as friend and 'pakat' or watever it is...

how hard of hunting the card? i already stated but u all still wanna talk bout it so i just elaborate more...

CURSED SASUKE,
too childish too describe u.... i didnt tell doesn't means i am avoiding..... as i said...too narrow-minded.... just that forgotten to say?k? Nobody is perfect....
<<<<<<(forgotten? 2~3 times i asked)

Ex- Character
Iris 1 : High Priest (lvl 84), Sniper (lvl 60) both same guild HolyWar
  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(fake/noob h.wiz)
Thor : Whitesmith (lvl 74), Sinx (lvl 64) guildless
Odin : Paladin (lvl 30), Bard (lvl 60) guildless  P.S. these are the base lvl...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(fake paladin)

*all noob guild /e10 /e10 *

or now, I think many changes and and some servers have been merged..
<<<<(duh, it has merge for quite some time now)

talking bout sinx best cond? as if i never met any?
<<<<(wanna meet??i know owners of such sinx)

To Erdė Kaizėr,
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(show lo, i dun mind buying daily card but if u lie, den prepare to pay me back dat daily)

i suggest u stop making a fool of urself and discuss wif me in private(add me msn)

forgetting things is something very normal...if u can't accept it... tat means u can't face the world yet..... be open-minded a bit.... i was hoping something nice from u guys from the SO CALLED "coolest class in the world".

If u dont believe my character... go and check la..... dont make fun of urself craping here.. nobody ask u to believe and nobody say u must believe and whether u want to believe or not is up to u.... no one is forcing... that's my character in the original server without botting..... paladin is 50.
Wat has noob high wiz has to do with u?? dont u think u are very 'kepo' ?? haha....

noob guild?? haven't heard b4 is it? then dont say la.... go and check why u dont u?

wanna buy me a reload card? GOOD but dont expect me to see u in person. send me the codes through my email if u want.. OBVIOUSLY i am not that stupid to give u my acc. password just to show u.....

making fool of myself? You better dont MAKE FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF ! making statement which is false... damn lame...

Ex- Character

One more thing...only noob people will try to change to their 2nd job at job lvl 40!!! It is a waste of skills points and some more, to change to 2nd job, the minimum base level is lvl 49 and above depending on situations. NOT LVL 30!!!!!
did i say i change at job lvl 40?? making a stupid statement are u? my paladin change at job 45, bard at job 48. the rest job 50. my minimum requirement is 45

hmm....I think you are the DUMB 1.......do u mention bot in that post? I'm replying to that POST!!!!!

as a third person... i see that u did talk about bot in that post...something bout bot for berry.... just telling the truth..... no offence.

p.s. the both of u not believing my character is ok...cos i know it is too high for u guys who BOT most of the time. but since i am telling the facts, i dont see any difficulties in believing it.
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 08:21:46 PM »

1st of all .. You got hpriest only.. YOU DON EVEN HAVE A SIN X.. OR A  WS.. WAN LAN C FOR WHAT?
Wat the hack is this?

2nd:You're dumb enough to say that PPL THAT HAVE MVP Cards Are Strong < -- STUPID STATEMENT

3rd: BOT? Not all ppl bot! My friend can train his Wizard from lv 1 Novice To Lv 8x Wizard.
That's what i call PRO..

4th : PVP? Pls la.. as if like ERO got many ppl go pvp everyday.. Means you this kind of ppl sure everyday play la
2 dople is enough for 1 person to break 1 castle.....dont cha know that?
[/quote]
I'm just talking about the fact on ur 2nd statement....duh......

To wreozar..
First you say ur paladin is lvl 30..then now you say it is lvl 50...cant you just correct it nicely?

Somemore, didnt you see what CursedSasuke type? He say he is willing to buy 1 Daily Point Card to reload your account to see and if don't have you pay him back..

Also, you just don't understand the important of skill points at all....Most of the players change at MAX JOB LEVEL which is 50...

Somemore...When RO started...I was play with my bare hands to create a lvl 99 wizard until it's damm boring...
It's just a fact that in the end you will also end up using bot if your friend are willing to help you bot
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 07:10:32 PM by Webmaster » Logged

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 02:44:54 AM »

2 years? i played since the sakray came out
and ur guild is noob cause of the amount of castles they hab, (none)
and ya u talk about playing wif hand canot get berry and all....dats the point u 2pid!! by botting ony will u be able to obtain this ...if u dun hab den how will u be able to fight against those hu bots?? dats y i say if u dun bot pls stop playing cause every1 bots...u wanna act smart by not botting, u will juz end up loosing
and  if u really got mvp card, i buy daily for u la ...u so dumb as to not be able to understand meh....if u dun hab the cards den u pay me back dat daily

i wonder how u ppl even scored a B in a eng exam
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 01:59:04 PM »

hmm....I play RO since 2002 in japanese version.... Undecided

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

To wreozar..
First you say ur paladin is lvl 30..then now you say it is lvl 50...cant you just correct it nicely?

Somemore, didnt you see what CursedSasuke type? He say he is willing to buy 1 Daily Point Card to reload your account to see and if don't have you pay him back..

Also, you just don't understand the important of skill points at all....Most of the players change at MAX JOB LEVEL which is 50...

Somemore...When RO started...I was play with my bare hands to create a lvl 99 wizard until it's damm boring...
It's just a fact that in the end you will also end up using bot if your friend are willing to help you bot

OMG... the both of u are so STUPID man..... now wonder ur spm result so bad..... no wonder u are not in the H class....

"Somemore, didnt you see what CursedSasuke type? He say he is willing to buy 1 Daily Point Card to reload your account to see and if don't have you pay him back.."
EXCUSE ME, didn't u see what i typed? are u really that blind? i said send me the codes la....stupid.... dont even know how to read what i said.... BTW, we are talking about current RO... not the one without 3rd job....

U even need ur friend help to bot....haih.....sad case...

2 years? i played since the sakray came out
and ur guild is noob cause of the amount of castles they hab, (none)
and ya u talk about playing wif hand canot get berry and all....dats the point u 2pid!! by botting ony will u be able to obtain this ...if u dun hab den how will u be able to fight against those hu bots?? dats y i say if u dun bot pls stop playing cause every1 bots...u wanna act smart by not botting, u will juz end up loosing
and  if u really got mvp card, i buy daily for u la ...u so dumb as to not be able to understand meh....if u dun hab the cards den u pay me back dat daily

i wonder how u ppl even scored a B in a eng exam

Haha....u played since sakray come out? train using botting? after so long only got those few characters stated? My guild a noob? did u check in the first place?
SINCE WHEN I TALKED ABOUT BERRY?? u ARE REALLY BLIND AND STUPID.....

let me stress on this statement "by botting ony will u be able to obtain this ...if u dun hab den how will u be able to fight against those hu bots?? dats y i say if u dun bot pls stop playing cause every1 bots...u wanna act smart by not botting, u will juz end up loosing" who said u can get this ONLY by botting? is it that u never get it b4 without botting??

buy the card for me la.... "u so dumb as to not be able to understand meh" U are really a brainless person..... I SAID BUY AND SEND THE CODES TO ME IF U WANT !!! brainless..... wonder how u ppl scored a C in 1119 english exam....

"wonder how u ppl even scored a B in a eng exam" I dont see ur english any better than mine.... LET NOT POT CALL THE KETTLE BLACK..... u dont deserve to judge my english..... U are just embarrassing urself.......
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 07:59:28 PM by wreozar » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 08:21:13 PM »

excuse me? I'm talking bout the current RO and some more, I dont need people to bot for me cause I bot for myself and other people.....duh...
Arent you stupid? How you know my result is bad when the teacher is saying well done to me in my SPM result?
I guess you are the one who is the sad case...小男孩

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 08:44:12 PM »

haha....dont muka tebal la u...... i know who u are and what class u are in...... i know how u did for ur spm.......
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

hmm....if you know me, then do you know my SPM RESULT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
some more if you say you know me, do you know my skill in gaming?
really a sad case for you Wink

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
wreozar

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 09:19:18 PM »

yeap....i know... just dont wanna embarass u.....
ur skill in gaming? Y care bout it....... nth to do with me..... even if u have good gaming skill....so?
not say u are capable enuff to train hand on till 99 3rd job.... if yes, then u wont be here supporting bot....
sad case for me? nth to be sad bout... sad case for u la.... u better buck up for ur next year stpm la..... go study more la...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.