Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 27, 2024, 05:14:54 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: zXenoNz, Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  The coolest class in the world
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The coolest class in the world  (Read 13324 times)
He who must not be named

View Profile
The coolest class in the world
« on: March 10, 2006, 04:40:14 PM »

Yo, ....... The coolest class in the world Huh

2 Hijauwhy 2H the best. Well Cool
  • best comic artist in the world..........Lim Kim Mun
  • everybody's favourite class monitor..............Gan Chong Yee
  • Best breakdancer SFI has ever known..........Mohvilan
  • Class with the Best teacher...................Mr. Ngoh Shocked
  • smartest guy on the planet.................Yeo Kye Sheng
  • Best chess player of the form.................Teo Wee Seong
  • Guy with nost gals  Wink(7)........................Agustine Shii
  • And Dude, the first form 2 webmaster........Me
Ok, gotta go When I got more info, watch out ; Tongue
Bye
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
Re: The coolest class in the world
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »

Got DoTA - Allstars team?  Evil

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:41:28 PM »

y i think 2H sux like other classes but 5H(2005) was better:
1) a few of us from 5H beat wee shiong b4 in chess
2) wee shiong's bro, wee shen is much better in art and is much smarter den your petty Yeo Kye Sheng
3) we had Mr Ngoh also and other great teachers
4) we created a record of most straight A's in SPM sfi has ever had
5) no other zodiac animal is better den the dragons
6) we had great scrabble players hu made sfi proud
7) etc etc (im not wasting my time listing all of it)

Thats y i must engrave this into all u juniors' and probably u seniors' minds, Your classes r not even close to 5H(2005) so dun brag   about it with juz wad u think is great  Angry. U nid Proof and proof is wad we hav  :PIf u dun belief anything i said, den pls ask the teachers.I believe dat we etched our names into their memories alraedy
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 04:46:32 PM »

Curse you Andre Kueh teow. Angry You spelled my name wrongly. (My identity is secret. Huh) Police You watch out Andre, I'll find you for this silly mistake and fry you in a wok. And you know the statement you gave, it's all wrong!  Cry
    * best comic artist in the world..........Lee Kin Mun Cool
    * everybody's favourite class monitor..............Gan Chong Yee Wink
    * Best breakdancer SFI has ever known..........Mohvilan Lips Sealed
    * Best teacher of the Class..................Bro. Michael  Wink
    * smartest guy on the planet.................Yeo Kye Sheng Grin
    * Best chess player of the form.................Teo Wee Seong Undecided
    * Guy with nost gals  Wink(7)........................Agustine Shii Evil
    * And Dude, the first form 2 teaser............... me Cool

By the way, I'm also from 2H and to me, 5H 2005 sux,sux,sux,sux.......

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
metamonkey

View Profile
Re: The coolest class in the world <hack>
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »

Psst... I'm not really metamonkey92. I reached this forum by using my brothers account.

Your debate is very interesting. Which Hijau class is better, 2H or 5H (2005) ?

IMHO, you are debating on the wrong subject. The TRUTH is, all Hijau classes are lousy in some way or the other. I have lots of proof. Misalnya, the teachers are always telling us that "this year's Hijau class is the worst in the history of SFI" or that "so-and-so Merah/Kuning/Biru class is better".

So you people should be debating on which Hijau class is the worst. In this contest, I think that 3 Hijau would be able to win most of the categories. This is probably due to the PTS phenomenon. I am sure that the "Noisiest Class" title would go to 3H. We just changed classrooms with 5K, so you can ask our neighbours how noisy we really are (or Mr. Raj). During peak seasons (relief), you can even hear a William Hung wanna-be singing in our classroom.

All Hijau classes are created equal, but some are more equal than others.
I heard that! You said, "Big deal! So what!" Well, that just goes to show that students from Hijau classes want to be the winners everytime, whether for better or worse...

This is me, signing off.
http://www.freewebs.com/sais-malaysia/Corvette.swf
-3H
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 08:04:58 PM by metamonkey92 » Logged

Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »

I think you are wrong in most the thing that you announce...Just because Bro. Michael teach your class doesnt mean he is the best teacher, there are more teacher that are better. Besides that who says that Yeo Kye Sheng is the smartest guy on the planet? My foot!! There people that are much smarter than him. If he is smart, tell him to join the Mathematics Olympiad like Wee Shen did!!

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 09:46:20 PM »

nonsense! Angry
I think you are wrong in most the things that you announced...

Just because a chicken lays eggs doesnt mean it is the best , there are more avians(AS IN AVIANFLU)  that are better. Besides that who says that a duck is the smartest bird on the planet? My foot!! There penguins that are much smarter than chickens. If your chicken is smart, tell him to join the Egg-laying Olympiad like the turkey did. Bird brain! Grin

人々のためこれを読むことができる:  あなたはすべて 愚かである ...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 09:54:54 PM by metamonkey92 » Logged

Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »

Mind u, 5H(2005) will never lower themselves to be the best by being worst. And u all si be bei bin sia calling urselves the best haih~~And Mr.Bird-brain-know-it-all, pls speak eng even if u wanna make fun of other ppl's msg; stop chirping! Cry
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:51:44 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
5H_(2005)_FOREVER****

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 12:43:11 PM »

WHOAAAA,hold on a second u folks.Do you guys know which class you are talking about.Its not about the hijau clases this year(2006)or any other classes in SFI this year(2006).Heck,you guys can NEVER ...EVER ...compete with SFI 5HIJAU CLASS 2005.You guys are nothing but shit when you all compare to us.So my word of advice is just this.SHUT UP AND KNEEL TO THE SUPREMECY OF 5H(2005).We have the best grades,best results in SPM ,best kokurikulum achievement and are the coolest dudes which have ever walked on this planet.You dun have to believe what i say because the whole school(teachers,students and Mr .Ong HIMSELF )KNOWS THIS HARD COLD FACT.So i hope this sorry group here will realise the facts of life and live with it.Not as if you guys can beat our class even if you try for a century.But its ok u guys ...its not that you guys are not good but the fact is that we are TOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.We make SFI the greatest school in Melaka .Your parents send you to this schol after witnessing our splendor.So at least ..i beg u guys...at least try to achieve one quarter of our glory.just one quarter only.Please live up to our expectation
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:17:48 PM by 5H_(2005)_FOREVER**** » Logged
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 08:55:19 PM »

Well, they just really can't compete with our batch from the year 2005. Because of our batch that the school's name is lifted up. (true fact)

To - Cursed Sasuke
p.s.- those people in form 2 this year are from the year monkey and chicken(so u cant expect anything except monkeying and chirping)

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 07:55:49 PM »

Hey!!!!!!!!!!How dare you insult the monkeys and chickens.You think dragons are so good, well dragons are just mythical. Well there really are dragons still existing otherwise known as "CICAK"

Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 06:49:14 PM »

Haiz...pity you lar. The existing dragons in this world is not cicak, it is KOMODO Dragon...haiz

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
5H_(2005)_FOREVER****

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 07:05:09 PM »

Huuuhhh ...by seeing your reply...I can tell the standard of your thinking.Your way of thinking is as similar to the thinking of a kindergarten student who likes to watch the cartoon shows on saturday and sunday.Get a life mann...I was hoping for a nice debate from u little guys...but however...it seems a kindergarten kid replied my post.Did you know your reply made me worry about the future of sfi.That is why you guys can NEVER reach to our level of achievement.I think the first thing you all have to do is grow up lah..Don't waste your time watching all those stupid shows..And start contributing to the school like wht 5H 2005 did.I am also disappointed tht u didn't take our greatness as an example..yet still have the guts to compare about dragons,chickens and monkey.Get a grip man.Comparing dragons and cicak....HAHA.....u guys really need to GROW UP....well i hope this post will let u realise your silliness.Well next time i hope a monkey won't answer me with stupid comments ok......give me a good reply.And if u guys have d***.give me a tough debate.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 07:11:12 PM by 5H_(2005)_FOREVER**** » Logged
Cursed Sasuke

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 02:05:18 PM »

Well excuse me, my uneducated friendz...have u watched national geography? bet u didnt! they found 2 preserved frozen dead bodies of a mother dragon with her baby and few dead knights beside them...sad case...Dragons do exist...they do breath fire...they were killed by the knights...long story dun wan talk anymore...watch more educational program pls . Undecided btw, if not mistaken that was shown few months ago(year 2006),  look up your astro pamphlet!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:10:42 PM by Cursed Sasuke » Logged
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »

total nonsense! Cry

ESPECIALY FOR THE LITTLE CICAKS
YOUR DRAGON I SUPPOSE,
 Laugh

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.