Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Headlines :
April 27, 2024, 06:25:31 PM
* Home Search Calendar Login Register

St. Francis' Institution Homepage

+  St. Francis' Institution Forum
|-+  SFI Network
| |-+  Debate Zone (Moderator: Neji-kun~~)
| | |-+  prefects
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: prefects  (Read 10122 times)
metamonkey

View Profile
prefects
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:15:36 PM »

they may act as if they are like angels in front of the teachers, but to students they are just mean bloodsucking devils. these are the prefects nowadays. The prefects are the ones, they make the most noise in class and the teachers notice thenoise they blame it all on the innocent boys hiding at the corners of the class. Do you think that prefects are good, give me a good reason why!  Undecided Undecided

copyright 2006 all rights reserved
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
Re: prefects
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 11:08:59 PM »

It seems that you are just prejudice about them. If you don't like them making noice, just report them to Mr. Rajendran or Mr. Lim Boon Lye with a few witness lar.....duh............

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »

There're hundreds of prefects in school, and why are you whining just because of a few rotten apples?

This is a public forum mind u, think b4 posting any childish topic
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 08:16:28 PM »

mind your buisness prefect

thteh86

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 11:20:53 PM »

get yourself a life dude, you are only form 2 and now you're complaining about everything, mind your own business b4 asking other ppl to mind theirs
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 06:03:41 PM »

Are you just jelous because you aren't selected to become a prefect and started this topic to talk bad about the whole prefect in the school? You just don't understand the suffering of all those prefects and ex-prefects of SFI.

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 11:10:13 PM »

reply negative, not accepted. Undecided

kdash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 12:35:39 PM »

Hey , yo chill out , man ... can't u understand ? those prefects r just doing what they have 2 do , so u cant blame them , like u , i also dislike them , but they r still H-U-M-A-N , right ? so , come on , let's all just be friends , just tolerate with these guys , cos next time if u work wit a pathetic boss , how r u gonna cope wit it  ? r u gonna resign ? but u must see , how many graduates r unemployed ? so , u just get urself some time 2 chill out , watch a bit of movie , a comedy maybe ..... laugh a bit , be happy , n one more thing , plz don try 2 stir up anymore inadequate topics , cos i can just ask some of my boys who're still studying in SFI 2 find out exactly who u r .... n remember , we're franciscans , we're a family , .... besides , u're just in f2 , there r plenty of stuffs coming ur way , so y not think of it instead of writing all these crapping bullshit ? anyway , here's another quote i got from this very great man ......

"you can decieve some of the ppl all the time and all the ppl some of the time but you can decieve all of the ppl all of the time"(abraham lincoln)

metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 08:54:32 PM »

reply positive, accepted

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 09:00:03 PM by metamonkey92 » Logged

kdash

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 11:47:32 PM »

and by the way , who r u 2 tell whether my reply's positive or not ..... if u want some attention , u can do it in 2 ways , the good side or the bad side , u can choose 2 be the top scorer or represent the school in anything , or bash up the chief gangster in the school(if u got the guts 2 do it) n then get urself killed outside .....
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »

kdash,
I think he is just some lonely guy out there that doesn't have any friends and need some thing to attract the attention of others....

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
kdash

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »

really , maybe , maybe not ..... what u think ? in life , its better 2 make more friends than enemies , cos ur life will be easier n better .......
Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »

Yeah... Life will be better if we have friends more than enemies..... Just wondering why is he so stuck up with prefect? Like got prefect catch him for doing offense once only and hated them throught out his life...

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
metamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 06:13:31 PM »

na......
just that i think prefects now  have changed, they are geting worse and worse.
they gang up and try to bully the students, especialy form 1's.what do u expect us to do,'kill them'?

Erdė Kaizėr
Junior

-Magic-Bullet-of-Love-

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »

Why you so stupid one? They need to teach Form 1 about the rule of the school la.

すべては死の神の前に呼ぶ
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

News
Shoutbox
April 01, 2008, 04:30:03 PM X-DRAGONz - hi visit my FROUm - http://forum.angnetwork.info/
January 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM loohan - Happy (Chinese) New Year to all Franciscans!!
November 30, 2007, 07:30:39 PM X-DRAGONz - anyone wan ply my r.o private server?
May 29, 2007, 10:43:27 AM Zeta - zzzzz.....
February 16, 2007, 09:53:45 PM alexander - Yo!Happy CNY to all franciscans! May pig year brings luck and prosperity to all of u!
Clock
Sponsored Links
Affiliates

St. Francis' Institution Forum | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC1 | Hosted by ZSnipe.com.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.